Monday 28 August 2017

My Pot

The list of 40 things has seen a slow month, in fact it is pretty low on my priority list right.  However, on Friday afternoon I did get started on one of them.  I am trying to prove to myself that some of my families artistic talents lay within me somewhere.  I have my sketching class, eventually water colour and this weekend I started pottery.  Now my first attempt does resemble an ash tray that one may make in kindergarten for their grand father but I am still proud of it.  I am not displaying it until it is all painted and glazed though, which will leave my many many readers (both of you) desperate with anticipation.  It is not easy but I just find the art world so relaxing so will continue with this as well.


 Jacqui is my art partner in crime, difference being is she is really talented!
 Pottery was not the only major event of the weekend. In a shocking turn around Lola let another dog spend the weekend and was even rather friendly.  
We looked after Ruth and Adam's dog, Bella, while they were racing.  This was a pretty amazing moment when Lola even let Bella sit with me when we were watching TV.  Wonders never cease.

No comments:

Post a Comment