Tuesday 8 August 2017

Amy, Ryan, Ainsley and Carson

I have said this at least 1000 times and I will probably say it 10 000 more times, I am so lucky to have the friends that I do all over the world, particularly here.  My father made a speech at our wedding that included a blurb about families.  He mentioned three families that were key to my life and the Fabulous Five was one of them.  These women have been my best friends for at least 25 years (one as long as 35) and not only a great friend to me but this has extended to my family as well.  When I arrived last week I opened the freezer to see it stacked full of food from them.  He cannot tell me enough how much he loves Tracy's lasagna or Amy's cacciatore but most of all he loves their visits.
Yesterday Amy came with her beautiful family, Ryan who I have also known for 25 years and their kids.  Ryan is always full of fun and Dad just adores him. Amy is one of the greats and I am so lucky to have her in my life.  And then there are the children, whom I would kinda like to sneak back on the plane with me.  They are just amazing.

 I went to buy snacks but Dad told me that was all crap food but okay if I baked.  So for the first time in plus twenty years I baked cookies.
 Amy, Dad and Me :)
 Ryan showing off with his magic tricks, it was pretty amazing
 Dad with Ryan
 Ainsley and Carson, possibly the two most well behaved, polite, funny children I have ever met.

No comments:

Post a Comment