Thursday 17 August 2017

Start to Year 2

It was been a bit of a rough start to the beginning of Year 2 in Thailand, the jet lag has been very bad and my motivation lacking.  It felt like a very long summer with some major ups and downs but overall I am thrilled I got to spend so much time with Luis, good friends and my fabulous father.  Today (Friday) is the first day I have felt slightly human since I arrived back Monday night.  This means that I have been a very busy bee trying to get ready today for the kids arrival back on Monday.  Even though it has been a tough week I have gotten to see some good friends for dinner, spend some quality time with my L's and today even got my classroom sorted.

 Laughter and friends is always the best medicine.  We enjoyed a lovely mid-week meal at Leica's catching up with great friends.
 Finally after one year I started working on my notice boards.  This has been a great distraction and good fun to create.
This one is not quite finished but coming a long nicely.  I think the kids will love them, or at least pretend to if they know what is good for them. I am now abut half way ready for Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment