Wednesday 23 August 2017

Luis's New Job

It is only the end of Wednesday and I am absolutely exhausted!  I have totally forgotten how tiring it is to start a new year and teach a full time table (from April we lose our Year 13's to exams).  I can barley keep my eyes open past 8pm and have had no energy to even write a blog about Luis starting his new job which is super exciting.  Sunday Luis moved into his new apartment on campus (making us a three home couple, not sure how we will ever go down to two or heaven forbid one house ;)!) as he started his new job as an assistant boarding parent.  Me and Lola will miss him hugely the three nights he is gone a week but guess it will make the other four that much more special.  
 I dropped Luis to his new three bed flat Sunday morning.  He is in the boarding house with the older boys 15-18, some of my favourite students are in this house and think he will have a great time.


 I will miss him loads, luckily I have some pretty nice people to help keep me occupied.  So this Sunday I invited all the Newbies and Twobies (old new staff) to brunch at our favourite Cape Panwa.

 Last night we were on our again, so me and Lola headed to the beach for some crab chasing.  It was an amazing day, I think that Thailand has forgotten it is the rainy season which suits me just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment