Thursday 10 August 2017

Pita Pit

The other day I went to the petrol station for some odds and ends and bought Dad a scratch card, I figured he was due a little luck.  He missed out on the $50 000 grand prize but did get five times the amount I paid which was just enough to treat his eldest to Pita Pit (one of my favourite things to eat here).  We had delicious pitas, but as the place was freezing with AC we decided to be super classy and eat in the car.
 Not fine dining in any sense, but lots of delicious toppings and a place that reminds me a lot of my after 'clubbing' nights back in the day
 Super yummy and got us prepared to attack the supermarket which was even colder.  We do not like to go out too much, why would we when we have a beautiful property to look at and everything all set up.
 As a sunny day I tackled the lawn with this antique mower.  I prefer this one to the electric one (mainly as it seems to be a little under the weather) and the riding one is just too easy!
  We ended the day with one of our walks, part of our daily routine.  It was the first real summer day since I arrived.  We had another lovely day, just hanging out the two of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment