Friday 11 August 2017

Henry Helper Meal

Last night was meant to be our Henry Helper night, but was not totally complete as some of the key players were unavailable (Will and Colleen).  But we still got a few helpers over and also Aunty Janice and Darcy who may not help with things like mowing lawns but do provide emotional support which is equally important.  We were super lucky that one of the two days that have been summer since I arrived was yesterday and we were able to sit outside for a while.
 I woke up at 6am to start on my lasagna, it was average.  I always seem to be just a bit off! I think I am lucky to now live in a country where it is really expected one never cooks.
 My wonderful God Mother, who I adore and am so glad I got to see.
Superman Fred, a great friend and neighbour.  
A really nice evening, even though I am not keen on cooking I do thoroughly enjoy having all over for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment