Saturday 2 September 2017

Nick and Vanessa

Unlike the first week of school the second weekend flew by.  I cannot believe I did not even have a moment to update my blog! But to be fair the week was pretty uneventful, Luis loved the second week of his job and Lola managed to chase many grabs on our daily walks.  Then, just as I thought I would have an uneventful weekend, Nick and Vanessa wrote to say they were coming for the weekend.  Nick and Vanessa, also part of the Ecua family moved to a school in KL this year.  A short one hour flight means that I suspect we will be seeing a lot of each other in coming months.

 I very rarely go and see a sunset.  This one was especially beautiful, pictures can never capture the colours but i tried.


 Pre dinner prosecco, my favourite (well second favourite)!

We then went out for a delicious birthday dinner!  Probably the best Italian on the island.  Today we have woken up to a beautiful day and are just getting ready to head to the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment