Saturday 23 September 2017

Weekend Antics

It has almost been a week since my last post which is an indication of how exciting things have been around here recently!  Mainly due to continuous rain, Phuket is beautiful in the sun but can get pretty depressing with daily constant down pours.  But today we have woken up to a sunny Sunday and this has inspired me to write a post.  Well and the fact that I actually have something to post about.  Friday I had one of those nights that you expect one thing and it ends up going a totally different way.  But basically we started the night with a lovely well deserved bottle of prosecco and ended up singing Karaoke in a bar with several Chinese tourists.  




Saturday was a slow start with more rain but me and my L's had a lovely lazy day before me and Luis headed off for dinner.  
It was a lovely evening with some people we have not spent a lot of time with but whom we are going to a lot more.  A really enjoyable evening and a super yummy dinner.  I am now going to go and enjoy this lovely day as who knows when one will appear again.

No comments:

Post a Comment