Tuesday 5 September 2017

The Sun Continues

After a lovely weekend with Vanesa and Nick the sun has continued here in Phuket.  It has been so ridiculously hot, that even I am complaining (not outside of my head, I can never do that as go on too much about my love of hot weather).  This is my dream 'rainy season', although I do think we throw the word season out of the window or at least adjusting them in many places.   Lots of hot weather with the odd rain fall, usually at night.  However, there is one person (or dog)  who would never be a fan as with this hot weather comes thunder and Lightning is little Lola.   And as always when I know the storms are approaching I look for the new thing that is mean to to cure her of the terrifying experience she encounters through these storms.  We have tried everything and I would never have guessed that just giving her a simple treat would do the trick.  When I was in Canada in August a guy at a pet shop recommended them to me. I had huge doubts having tried thunder, jackets, collars, medicines and so on.  But oh my goodness they work!! And Lola's life has just become that much happier!
 Enjoying it as the sunny rainy season days continue
The best dog thunder treatment I have ever bought (and that is loads!).  I wish I had found these years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment