Saturday 9 September 2017

Kata Noi Beach

As the sun is continuing to shine we decided to have a family day adventure yesterday.  Well it might not seem too big of an adventure as we just ventured to a Southern beach but it was also the first time I have driven down there since being hit by the Russians (I do not know their names) so kinda a big deal.  This time driving down Kata high street I took extra care and looked for bikes turing on to the wrong side of the road.  Green Bean made through the journey with not one scratch.
 Instead of heading to the regular Kata Beach, we went to the smaller, less crowded Kata Noi.  This non rainy season has been great for exploring places we never would in high season as there are fifty million people on these beaches then.
 We loved it, a great beach for Lola as it is kind of contained and made it easier for us to watch her.  She dug at least 40 holes all up and down the beach.  I wish I took a picture when we left, it was pretty funny.

 The beach and water were clean, the visibility was great and my kind of waves.  Also, I know most sane people are not climate change deniers, but the warming waters is real (as you know with devastating hurricanes in the Caribbean right now), but this water was border line hot.  I mean it is crazy warm and for me to say that means something.
 We also enjoyed the village which was quaint and green.  We shall venture down again sometime soon.  Next time with the surf board.

No comments:

Post a Comment