Thursday 28 September 2017

Caribbean (i know)

Wednesday was the return of Peppers Pub Quiz so we decided to put a team together once again.  Luckily we could ask the new people as they were unaware of how bad we are at it.  The first couple rounds we did amazing barely missing a question and then came the spelling round.  The game was spelling words that most people spell wrong and anyone who reads this blog knows that this is a disaster round for me so I did not say much.  Until they said spell 'Caribbean' and I thought here is my chance to shine.  I was so confident, claiming I would turn in my Barbados citizenship in if I got it wrong.  Well I got it wrong and will never ever live it down (I also am not handing in my citizenship).  In my defence the whole round tricked you as if you thought you knew how to spell it you thought you were wrong as you were already told that most people spell it wrong.  Anyways we did not due too badly, not a win, but probably next week (if they will have me back!)
 The team

 The group chatting it out
Luis gets Lebanon, saving us from a wrong answer of Turkey.
We had a great time, I do love a quiz, even when we lose!

No comments:

Post a Comment