Sunday 18 September 2016

Pub Wekend

Anyone who has followed or looked at my blog over the past five years would know that I am a big pub lover.  I love pub culture, well  British pub culture in particular.  In fact, it was one thing I really missed in Quito, as they did not really have a proper British pub.  A pub where everyone knows your name, you can become a regular, football is playing in the back ground, hopefully a weekly pub quiz and definitely a Sunday Roast.  Well this weekend, I have been lucky enough to go to not one but two pubs and both have a Sunday Roast and a weekly pub quiz!
 Richard and Sara, Richard works in my department.
 Last night we had dinner at our favourite Mexican and then headed for a drink a the pub.  This one is way closer to us and I am looking forward to attending the pub quiz.

Today we went a bit further, to Patong for a Sunday Roast.  It was actually fairly delicious and I only had the veggies.  Jacqui, who has been on here once or twice organised it.  About 12 people joined mainly from the PE department.  These two are interns one from the US and one from Essex.  I learnt a lot from them today, I even think I can use Snap chat now.

No comments:

Post a Comment