Sunday 25 September 2016

Placemats and Napkins

Last night we finally christened one of our favourite wedding presents.   These gifts were given to use from Nicola and Paddy, they are ridiculously thoughtful and beautiful.  The placemats in coasters we use all time, they are so unique and special.  The napkins I am a little more precious about though as I do not want them to stain or fade in colour.
 I finally took out four of the eight but only..
 .. for Kim and Shaun to see them and then I put them away and gave out paper ones.  We our saving them for Royalty.  
 These are two of my favourites, each one is different and well they are pretty great.
 Even with the paper napkins we had a nice meal, one we will be eating for days as Luis made enough beans and rice to feed a small army.
 We hen taught them how to play our favourite card game, curenta.
 They really enjoyed it.  I would have enjoyed it more had the girl team won!

No comments:

Post a Comment