Wednesday 14 September 2016

Humidity

I never really got humidity before, people always ask me if Barbados is hot and humid as apparently that is a worse kind of heat and I never really knew the answer.  But now I do, and I can say that Barbados is not humid, or certainly it could be much worse.  Well I say worse, but I love the heat so actually it does not bother me.  However, I may learn to eat those words as apparently we have seen nothing yet.  Anyways, the last couple of days has been so humid that it took ages to dry our clothes like days.  Any other place I have been it would have taken no time at all to dry these clothes.  So now I finally get humidity.
Of course, the last few days have been beautiful, just after Jodi and Dylan have gone.  It is properly lovely and I must say I have been a little jealous of Lola and Luis at the beach.  Of course, it does not help when he sends photos like this when I am at school..

And I respond with ones like these..




Today is another beautiful day and I fully intend to run straight to the beach, well probably drive, who can run when it is this humid (showing off now with my new found understanding).

No comments:

Post a Comment