Wednesday 28 September 2016

Mr. Jones in Phuket

Just under the two month mark and we have had our second visitor, Mr. Darren Jones.  You may remember Darren, from a visit he made to me just over two years ago in Basel.  Well a lot has changed since then for me and him, two countries, a marriage for me and loads for him but one thing that has not changed is our great friendship.  It was great to see him, he not only brought over 2.5 kilos of desperately missed quinoa but also laughter and memories.  I stupidly forgot my phone on my desk at work and Luis forgot his on the sofa at home so I did not get nearly as many photos as I would have liked.  But I did manage to remember to get Darren to take a couple at the close of the evening.

But I am sure anything is a welcome break from our wedding photos!  Sadly, we did not meet his girlfriend who was spending time with her parents who joined them on holiday, just a reason to meet up again another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment