Monday 19 September 2016

Mummy and Lola

Well I have been fairly jealous of Lola and Luis days on the beach.  I can imagine this will only get worse as the rainy season leaves and the dry, hot sunny season begins.  I get daily snap shots daily of Lola chasing crabs and Luis chilling on the beach (not today though, today it is pouring rain).  Luckily, for me, this will die down a bit as Luis is now also at the school a few days a week, tutoring and spending some time with a charity for dogs (more to come on this).
But I have made some time for Lola this weekend.  We had some Mummy and Lola time.  Some running on the beach, eating coconuts, chasing crabs, surfing the waves and tanning on our patio.  
 She gets so excited
 Who is kidding who, I do too.
 This coconut took a serious beating.  
 As did this stick before a wave came and wiped her out.
Followed by a sunny afternoon where we just chilled in the sunshine.  I do love when all of us are together the most, but I must admit having some Lola time is pretty special too (never mind most people think I am crazy as I chat away to her!)>

No comments:

Post a Comment