Monday 26 September 2016

Pre-Wedding Photos

The hours before the wedding were pretty stressful for the bride, her family and wonderful helper friends as we anxiously awaited for the tent and decorations to be finished.  Well even some sort of start would have been helpful to calm my increasing nerves that this wedding would be held in a half put up tent with falling down lights and warm drinks.  This was all happening while the Endara camp enjoyed a sea view lunch, a lovely swim and a relaxing time getting ready!  All part of being the bride, and an event planning bride who wanted it all to be perfect.  Luckily my amazing family and friends helped pull it all together, not always telling me all the details which made me love them even more, if possible.



 This was at slight panic stage, where I was not really sure how it would pan out.  














 Over in camp Endara, everyone was excited and dolling up for the day.

 In Camp One Acre, my nerves were about shot.  Even a large glass of wine did not help, nor the million frustrating phone conversations I had.













This was just before we left for the church, I was not really sure all would be done in time.  I do not know why I ever had any doubt with Aunty Jillian on the case.  We came back and everything was prefect!

No comments:

Post a Comment