Sunday 11 September 2016

Casa Luchanda

What a great name for our house and I am not even bothered that my name does not come first!  This is the name that Dylan came up with during their stay.  They left this morning, and we miss them already.  It was so great to see them and especially see River and how much he is changed in two short months.  He was so cute with Chucho (his name for Luis), he definitely remembered him and was excited to see him again.  Not sure I got the same reception, but by the end of their trip he was warming to me!  I am not so worried, I step up my game once they hit 3!
Despite a few rainy days we had a great time and Friday and Saturday was mainly sunny with a few showers.  Today, of course, we dropped them at the airport and had the sunniest day ever.  But they will be back, Singapore is a hop skip and a jump from us (or a short plane ride!).
 River giving Chucho kisses, so sweet.
 Dylan had his work cut out for him, he had to help with the Green Machine who is still refusing to live in the past.
 Friday night we got a sitter and had a night out in Boat Avenue.  We got drenched, but had a great night.
The cocktails helped us through the showers :)  We are ready for our next guests, we realised a few improvements we have to make to the guest house.  Very soon it will be perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment