Tuesday 27 September 2016

Last Wedding Pictures..Promise!

Well we made it to the church and clearly we came back to everything set up and ready to go, well almost anyways.  I have already posted loads of pictures that other people sent me but here are a few right after the ceremony that Dylan took that I just love!  I think he must have taken a few thousand and although I am glad he sent and edited the 'good ones' part of me is quite curious to see the others!  The rest I will now put together into a book of some sorts and print once I am again in a country where I can do the service on line. It has been so exciting to see Dylan's pictures and now we have seen most I would think, it feels kinda sad.  A little bit like finally the end of the wedding, although I am sure most people are wedding picture sick by now.

































So that is it folks, until the next big fiesta... Hmmmm.. whose 40th is coming up next year! Yippppppeeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment