Sunday 1 May 2016

Addicted to Rebuilding

It is safe to say I was pretty upset with the loss of the pictures of about 800 of my 1064 posts.  A lot of work went into those and I love looking back on past entries and hope when I am much older, that I look back on the blog as my diary.  So this loss has been fairly distressing and I have spent more hours than I am willing to admit trying to piece it back (and will spend countless more).  I will never have it all back and already know there will be huge gaps but I am making progress.
And the big silver lining is I am going to get to do loads of great things over again.  I am determined to rebuild the bits I cannot find any photos of by going back to the spot and recreating the pictures.  I know it seems slightly over the top but I hate doing things by halves and I want it back to the way it was, or as close as possible.  The good thing is it meant me and Luis had a fabulous day in Cumbaya so that I could take some photos over.  But of course we then stayed and had a lovely sunny warm day.



It was such a beautiful day, we ended up having a lovely lunch and also a lovely walk that I have never done before.  I definitely should have lived in a valley, small towns are definitely the way forward for me not to mention the four degree weather increase.  Oh and just so I seem even more crazy, I took different outfits to re create the blogs (ones I remember wearing).

No comments:

Post a Comment