Sunday 29 May 2016

Spectacular Cotopaxi

It is definitely pretty special, well that is when it is not erupting then I reckon it is pretty terrifying.  And we were very lucky that we arrived on the day we did as it was stunning and the next day we could barely catch a glimpse due to the cloud coverage.  Unfortunately we woke up to a fairly cloudy rainy day so our big hike turned into more of a long walk.





But we did enjoy our walk around the lake.   I have also reconfirmed my love for warm weather.  I am just not cut out for cold days, and I know people ask how I can possibly be from Canada and have lived in Switzerland.  But like I like to point out is that I am forever moving towards the warmer climates.  I am also torn as I love the mountains and sadly up in the mountains means chilly.  My ideal world would be living by the sea in the mountains where everyday was thirty plus.  I just gotta find this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment