Saturday 7 May 2016

Posh Ecua Food Urko

Last night I was treated by the fabulous Cody Rook to a posh Ecuadorian meal. Urko is a restaurant that takes traditional Ecua dishes and poshes them up.  They use all local ingredients and spend a lot of time explaining each dish.  I have heard people rave about it before and will have to admit it is blinking tasty.  Luis always says how he is going to miss all the food here, and I must say I do not really agree, especially as very meat and rice orientated.  However, if it was always cooked like this I would definitely miss it.  
 These were properly amazing, not really sure what they were but know they were veggie
 Am I really that boring...

And we shared this desert, it reminded me a bit of JELLO pudding  but it was still yummy.
 A lovely night, great food and company.  I am not sure how me and Rook are going to solve all the world problems when we live across the world from each other, but we will find away.

No comments:

Post a Comment