Monday 30 November 2015

Weigh In

I think we should have all weighed in at the beginning of the festive eating weekend and at then end.  I am quite sure the combined increase in weight would be fairly significant.  Not complaining, I feel very lucky to have been invited to two fantastic dinners.  In fact, last night I left Jessica's in pain from total over eating.  And I am not sure I will require food again till Wednesday.
I had a lovely weekend, and feel very grateful for some pretty great friends here.
 Macaroni and Cheese Pizza..
 First event, Ashley and Adrian's
 Hair of the dog after Chiva the night before
 Sunday Jessica and Jimmy's
 My girl
Sunday's gang.  A great weekend and the next month will be a lot of the same, the holiday season has truly kicked off.

No comments:

Post a Comment