Monday 23 November 2015

The Endaras

Well Lola's birthday sure took a lot out of me, almost a week and no post.  I have thought about ranting about people's ignorance when it comes to Syrian refugees and well many other things but decided against it. I love Facebook as a tool to keep in touch but boy does it show how ignorant people can be. Anyways, I decided against the rant so will stop now!
I had a very nice weekend, a very rare date night on Friday, a relaxing movie day Saturday and a big family roast on Sunday.  It was slightly ambitious having only made one for two last week, but I pulled it off.  I think his family was just so relieved to see me cook chicken for Luis that it did not matter that the veggies could have been warmer.  In all seriousness, I usually insult my cooking, but it did go exceptionally well.  Even my Yorkshire puddings were near perfect.

I am amazingly lucky and thankful to have such a wonderful in-law family.  They are all excited for the wedding and I cannot wait for them to meet my family.  Dad, I have bigged up your Spanish, so you better keep practising!

No comments:

Post a Comment