Tuesday 17 November 2015

Lola's Party

Poor Lola was forced to have a tenth birthday party last night.  Her idea of a celebration would just be lying on her bed with a big piece of meat.  But my idea of a celebration is a little different, lots of people, food, drinks, dancing..  And to be honest I think Lola enjoyed herself, she certainly liked her presents and seemed pretty excited about the cake.  I was happy to be hostess again, as it seems like ages since I have had people over.  Unfortunately, I think my food was pretty awful, forgot a key ingredient in my lasagna but people were polite and ate it anyways!






She really loved her cake, look how excited she is getting ready for all to sing.  She was also spoiled rotten with new toys, bones and even a shiny new collar. Again, a happy happy tenth birthday to my gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment