Sunday 1 November 2015

Montanita 2015

This year has been so busy, I have not seen these people properly at all. A moment here a moment there, but not nearly enough time. Time seems to be flying by and I know that these times may be some of our last altogether. I am not trying to be my over dramatic self, it is just the reality of being an international teacher. I think Basel was a bit different, most of my teacher friends are still there. It is kinda a place you go to settle. But here, two or three years is normal before moving on to explore a new place. However, I am not complaining, I know it is a great profession and way to see the world. Also, hopefully everyone who is moving on will go to some amazing places so I can visit them! In the mean time, I better move on from this sappy moment and enjoy my long weekend with these special people.


I do love Montanita. Really has a Thailand feel to it, and I love Thailand. Now what I need is the sun to come out properly, two over cast days on the beach is simply not ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment