Saturday 28 November 2015

Crazy Chiva Antics

First a big huge Happy birthday to Mark Russo, the man that made this event happen.  He also actually happens to me the man that helped me come to Ecuador, and so in some way I have him to thank for my upcoming wedding. To celebrate his birthday he hired a Chiva.  What is a Chiva you may ask?  Well it is only the funniest night you could possibly ever have, like ever.  A truck blaring with great dancing tunes, driving you through the streets of Quito serving an Ecuadorian cocktail, it was fantastic.  It was so good in fact, that when it finished, I had the whole Chiva back to mine.

 We first headed to this mans flat for the pre-party

 All the ladies fought over who got to cut the cake and give this man a kiss.
 Then the real party began.


No one wanted the party to end, so all back to mine to continue the dancing.  This is the first night I have been properly out in Quito (not to someones house), this entire school year I think.  It was really such a great night, going to miss this bunch next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment