Thursday 12 November 2015

Happy 10th Lola Cola!

I have been so excited for today, what a special day, my baby girl is 10!! I cannot express the joy that she has brought me over the last ten years, we have done so much together and just her being around has helped me through some difficult times.  Tonight we will be having a small family celebration (not competing with international football games) and next week will be her big party, ten years is a bit land mark it deserves at least two parties!
 My beautiful sun worshiper, just like her mummy
 My food hider, I love that she buries all her treats to then dig up a few days later
 Lola our navigator, always watching where we are going.
Her first picture at 10!  She is so excited it is her birthday she would not let me in the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment