Thursday 12 July 2012

Summer Fun in Cornwall

Before my little trip here I never understood why anyone in their right mind would come to Cornwall for their summer holiday. Not because of Cornwall but just that the English weather is so not dependable, or rather it is, in recent years you can definitely depend on rain almost everyday. And my time here has been no exception (although there have been some brilliantly sunny moments as well), but I have discovered it really does not matter. Once you are here it is fabulous, it feels like summer, you live in flip flops and shorts no matter what the weather, and you are still on a beautiful beach. And yesterday I did something that most people who know me would probably not believe, but I actually went surfing off the coast of England and for several hours. I of course had a wet suit on and I could literally not feel my toes when I got out, but it was beautiful and I really loved every minute of being in it.






Thank you Babs, Scott and Cornwall for a fantastic vacation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment