Friday 6 July 2012

Day Four - Lola

I did surf today but I am going to reserve comment about it till my next post. This post is entirely about my crazy wonderful Lola, who I think was upset not to have been mentioned recently on what is meant to be her blog as well, so decided to go on her own little adventure... She returned home yesterday to spend the next week with Suzanna, and when Suzanna went out for a little bit she somehow managed to jump out our kitchen window. This in itself is quite amazing, and how she did not break anything on the at least 12 foot drop onto cement is even more amazing (I have always said she is more like a cat). She then went on a several hour wander around the city, wonderful Suzanna had many people searching for her as I remained calm, cool and collected here in Spain (yeah right). After a few agonising hours, I received this picture.



It was pretty much the best picture I have ever received. I want to thank Suzanna so much for finding her, and all else who helped her. And Lola, please go on no more adventures, your Mummy cannot afford to age so much in one night!

No comments:

Post a Comment