Monday 23 July 2012

Hiking Holiday

I was actually pretty ready to come back to Basel after my holiday as I really needed to relax, eat normal food and sleep.  This lasted for about two days and then I was totally bored (I am horrible at sitting around).  Therefore, I have set myself some goals for the remaining summer, one of them is to go on a hike everyother day.  So far it has gone great, living in Switzerland I am spoilt with choice, Lola is thrilled to bits (hiking one day sleeping the entire next day), it is not an expensive activity, I am burning a few calories (means more ice cream) and working on my tan. 


The walk was along a Swiss and German border.

Great day geo catching and then Sunday another group had a hike.

I was appointed, by myself, as team captain for the day.


We planned to take the gondula down, but as team captain this is where I failed.

I did not check the time for the last gondula (meaning long walk back).  Think I am probably fired as team captain :(

No comments:

Post a Comment