Wednesday 25 July 2012

Quality Time :)

As I have set my self the goal to hike every other day (so far so good), it means I still have the 'off' days to occupy.  So I have set myself a few other goals, one of which is spending quality time with friends I just do not see enough.  I think during term time we are just so busy that before we know it, it has been a month since we have seen each other.  The recently expanded Grisetti family are a prime of example of this, even more so as neither teach at my school (Brian at Junior school, Fernanda being Mummy).  And we have managed to get together twice this week, once for Sunday brunch and then today for a dip in the Birs (river running into the Rhine).

This is what you get if you say that you are only eating healthy these days...

...and this is what you watch everyone else eat, only my favourite breakfast.

Daddy and Xander

Family and Auntie Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment