Wednesday 18 July 2012

Geocaching

Today Lola and I joined Asa on a hike/geocaching adventure.  It was an amazing day, beautiful weather, lots of exercise, breathtaking views, good chats and we found two Geocaches.  Now I have never been Geocaching before, and never really understood it but it is such a great idea.   Effectively it is a huge world wide out door treasure hunt, there are thousands and thousands all over the world (over 25 in Barbados!), you can find their co-ordinates on-line or on phone and then you search them out.  You can add your own as well (I am thinking of putting one on my Dads property as I think he would love random people searching), it really is just a fabulous idea.  I think it is perfect for me, it gives me an excuse to travel the world to find them all, I totally feel another blog coming on!







This is the gondola, we could have taken but did not.

The beautiful views.




2 comments:

  1. Now I know why you want to come back home! for a visit, to find those geocaches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Ha! I want to see you! I have thousands and thousands to find in Basel, before I start worrying about conquering the world! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete