Monday 5 December 2011

The Sun Inn Basel

As I really miss my old local pub in Bruton I decided to make my own Sun Inn here, so last night was the launch of The Sun Inn Basel!  To make the opening special The Sun Inn Basel also hosted a pub quiz and put on a special menu.  The punters seemed happy, but I am very tired as I think Landlady, Barmaid, Quiz master and chef was a bit adventurous..  Therefore, I will be taking applications for more staff, the pay is not great but board is included and it will be fun :)
PS- congrats to The Empire Strikes Back, well played!
bubbles to celebrate opening

The menu - please allow 20 minutes for food

The winning team!


The Bar


1 comment:

  1. Amanda that is absolutely fabulous I am sure you will have lots of visitors and staff for Sun Inn Basel

    ReplyDelete