Sunday 18 December 2011

I Made It!!!

Thanks to the efficiency of Swiss transport and the inefficiency of British transport, I find myself this morning typing this blog looking into my Aunt's beautiful gardens with my beautiful Goddaughter.  I left Switzerland from Zurich in the early hours of yesterday morning in a snow storm (thank God plane still went, and on time).  I arrived at Heathrow, and had one hour to catch a coach to Gatwick (Heathow was packed and did not get through in time) but thankfully ran to the coach station and my coach was running ten minutes late, so again thank God for the British transport system!  Oh, and for those who do not know, the most beautiful place in the world, is of course Barbados!
 
Not sure this does not speak for itself, but incase 'view from the plane'



My beautiful Goddaughter Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment