Sunday 25 December 2011

Happy Christmas!

I hope all are having a wonderful Christmas day!  We have just finished opening a million pressies (oh, to be 5 again!) and now on the bucks fizz before breakfast.  Then the whole clan will be heading to the East coast of the island for a big lunch/party.  The sun is shining, the bubbles are a flowing, the food a cooking, and I am looking forward to a memorable day!  
(well possibly not memorable as I do love those bubbles, but still a great one!)
Children service last night (church I was Christened in, parents married in,
grandparents married, and possible one day me married in!)

Traditional Christmas Eve dinner of Chinese take away...

They were so excited they were shaking

Uncle Tono (mum's brother) admiring a pressie

My wonderful father, wearing his gift from my mother's sister,
think she got the wrong size/age though..

Yep, definitely wish I was 5!

Cannot really see, but I am sporting a number
one God daughter shirt


  

No comments:

Post a Comment