Sunday 25 December 2011

A Day to Remember

Me and my cousin Natalie (who is also one of my very best friends and mother to my God Daughter) are both known for getting 'so happy' that we cry.  I think the younger kids find this very confusing as when ever we try to express our happiness we burst into tears (or when we are sad, or touched, or whatever, basically it does not take much).  Natalie started it this morning by gathering everyone together to say how happy she was that we were altogether, and immediately burst into tears (I of course followed quickly).  Well this is how I felt the entire day, it was really and truly such a beautiful day, it was one of those days when I looked around me and felt it hard not to shed a few tears.  
So as Christmas closes, I for the last time want to wish you a merry one and hope that you all have a brilliant Boxing day planned. And with Boxing day will come the end of my mushy blogs, and I will return back to my wino self, as tomorrow is the biggest party of the year in Barbados..

The view from the house

Aunty Amanda texting Andrew's "friend"

My sister, my cousin Vicki (who looks just like my mother), and me

The Cozier's - (minus one or two)

No comments:

Post a Comment