Thursday 22 December 2011

There are more than Jodi!

So I have been, rightfully, getting a little pressure about the lack of mention of other members of my family so I thought I better had start including them.  A lively bunch, get us all in the same room and forget it, an outsider has no chance.  There are many different personalities and we can bicker like any other family but we are very close and I know I can count on each and every one of them. 
A common question is how did we end up here, so a little bit of history from my Grandfather, Jimmy Cozier's book:  Our earliest descendants arrived in 1685 exciled after the battle of Sedgmore, just outside Bridgwater, Somerset, near to the same place that 320 years I returned to.  It looks like we were blacksmiths but the rest of the history is a bit sketchy until the 19C. 
I feel lucky to have each and everyone of them and although thrilled that I can call Barbados one of my several homes, I would be just as happy and love them just as much if I was visiting them in the coldest darkest part of the world (although I may not visit so often, as lets be honest no family is that amazing ;) ).

No comments:

Post a Comment