Thursday 3 October 2019

Best Gift

Back in June I had a non baby shower thrown for me by some of the wonderful ladies here.  I had made it very clear I did not want a baby shower, so they made an alternative one for me.  I totally forgot but at the non-baby shower everyone had to colour in letters of the alphabet. Well yesterday I went to school to tutor and was presented with this fantastic present.
What a great present!! I just love it and know Sebastian will as well.  I felt so lucky.  And speaking of Sebastian..
 Yesterday he got all dressed up to spend the morning, with the baby that could be his future wife. 
It is crazy one month ago he was half her size, it is incredible the rate he has grown.  He has more than doubled his birth weight and also to be fair his cuteness level!

1 comment: