Sunday 20 October 2019

Under Rated Nusa's

I was not overly excited about the Nusa islands, I thought they would be nice but nothing that I found online really caught my attention.  What I have learnt is they need a new marketing manager, I might even write to the tourist board and ask for employment.  I thought they were just amazing.  Nusa Lembongan is tiny and yet every beach is dramatically different, Luis saw dolphins snorkeling (very special), the food was great and the people fabulous.  And we did not even make it the mangroves! But the thing I loved most about this place was their love for babies, especially the men.  Every waiter, taxi driver, man randomly in the street, crew of the boat were desperate to hold him and asked a million questions.  Every meal someone wanted to whisk him away while we ate.  I have never experienced anything like it, the love of children and in particular babies was super special.

 Secret beach, tide out early in the morning.



 Team t-shirt pictures
 Sandy Beach



  Dream Beach
 View from our favourite spot in mushroom bay

 One of the waiters that just loved Sebastian.


We had a lovely time and a place I would love to return to when Sebastian is a bit older.  That is probably why I will not apply for a marketing job, I would hate for it to get super busy and ruin what it is now!

No comments:

Post a Comment