Thursday 10 October 2019

Bali Birthday

Birth week continued with us flying to Bali for half term and to celebrate Luis's 35th birthday.  Nothing I planned seemed to go completely to plan.  For instance I ordered a birthday cake for the plane that didn't arrive, we went to the wrong place for breakfast and almost missed the cake and I could not get a good picture to save my life.

The flight over Singapore, I tried to capture the thousands of oil tankers parked but this picture does not do it justice.
 All ready for the flight.
 As the airline messed up the cake we got to choose all these things instead.
 Airplane holiday drinks for everyone!
We finally got in and organised in time for bed and this morning were all up early for the big birthday!!  Sebastian gave Luis a beautiful book of memories


When we found out we were at the wrong restaurant for breakfast I dragged everyone to the other one to make sure Luis had his cake.
The view from our room.  We love Bali! Happy Birthday Amor!

No comments:

Post a Comment