Saturday 5 October 2019

New Peeps

We have been trying to get these people over for a long time.  It took us over three years to make it happen.  But I think we made up for it last night!  Our usual Mexican evening, but this time it turned out really well.
Ginny, the only lady in this picture, is my Vice Principal and has made my time here amazing. I could not ask for a more supportive person. She has laughed with me, listened to me and cried with me.  I will be forever thankful for the support she has shown us and wish I got a better picture of us together last night!
 Sara is no stranger to this blog and a women who I connected with the minute I got off the plane. Always happy to spend time with this special lady.
 The crew for the night.  The other lady Claire (in white) was Luis's boss at boarding.  Another lovely strong female.
 I made them all endure an 'Amanda's Pub Quiz'
 But think it actually went down quite well.
 The winning team.
It was a really good night and am so happy we finally got them over for dinner, I think Sebastian was the draw in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment