Monday 28 October 2019

The Sweetest Thing

This is hands down the sweetest thing I have ever seen. Since we have been back from holiday Sebastian has been pretty great at going to sleep but much earlier than us.  This has caused a lot of angst for poor Lola as she wants to be in the bedroom with him but also outside with us.  She goes in the room, I shut the door and she scratches to come out.  I keep her outside and she scratches the door to get inside.  So tonight I just left the door open and have kept things quiet so that she can go in between.  But this was not good enough for her, she took her bed from inside of the bedroom and with her teeth dragged it out to the doorway so she could watch him and watch me at the same time.  I have never seen her do anything like this in her almost 14 years!
#(seems appropriate here, if I understand these things at all)bestbigsisterever

No comments:

Post a Comment