Tuesday 22 October 2019

End of Holiday

The last couple of days we have been slowly making our way back from Nusa Lembongan.  We had a night back in Sanur with the Wyncolls and then stopped in Singapore for a night with Jodi and Dylan.  It was a great two weeks but I am happy to be home again, always miss Lola when away.
Soooo.... what have I learnt about traveling with a three month old...  As all the baby traveling blogs told me before we went on our adventure it is totally possible to travel with a baby.  After two weeks away I kind of came to the conclusion, why would you?  Well not that you have to sit at home doing nothing but that probably staying much closer to home (especially as we went to a tropical island and live on one) or some horrid all inclusive resort might be the better option.  Don't get me wrong, we had a great time and it was nice to be together but I honestly put my foot in the sea twice the whole time I was away.  Although Sebastian was super content, and having a great time he is a bit young to appreciate all the great places we saw and to be honest we spent a lot of time in the room.   I sound a bit like a spoilt brat, as it was great and I just loved discovering the Nusa's but also trying to be honest.  In fact, I might start an honest Mum's blog next, as I can tell you there are far too many 'everything is easy and wonderful' Mum blogs out there!

 We also got to meet up with an old friend, Lia, from my Basel days who is also working in Bail.

 Jackie getting some big laughs out of Sebastian.
 Watching a little rugby.

 Sonic the fox has been everywhere with us.  Sebastian's favourite on the go toy.
 Can't think of a better way to end our holiday than seeing this family.  And in one short month all the kiddies have grown so much!  We had a last great night with them before heading back to Phuket early this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment