Wednesday 16 October 2019

Nusa Lembongan

There are a group of three small islands just off Bali, the Nusa islands.  When I planned this trip I just did not want to go to just one area in Bali but all the other places we want to visit are super far away (well with Sebastian anyways).  In looking at alternatives I started reading about these islands.  Most people I know who have visited (okay two people) said they are beautiful but we would be bored after a day or two so I was a bit nervous I booked five days.  Not anymore, I love love love this island.  Nusa Lembongan is a tiny island, you could go around it on a scooter in two hours and see everything.  There are no cars, some small pick up trucks to take people around but most use scooters or golf carts.  We have only explored a little bit, Mushroom Bay (where we are staying), Tamarind beach and secret beach (not so much a secret) and I love it.  Really I could have stayed here the entire time.  The place we are staying is super cute, the staff very friendly, the breakfast delicious, perfect pool for Sebastian and about quarter of the price we paid in Sanur (and that still is not much).
 Sebastian getting ready for his first speed boat.
 Our pool



 Mushroom Bay


 Tamarind Beach
 And food we loved!  Much more to come on this place!

No comments:

Post a Comment