Monday 30 September 2019

Great First Trip

Despite the lack of dolphins, the jungle and the super long drive for a weekend trip we had a great time.  We have learnt what not to forget (travel cot) and what not to bring (loads and loads of over packing).  I also, again, realised how hard it must be to have more than one baby and take me hat off to the many with multiple ones.  We had to strategize everything in order to keep Sebastian happy and Lola safe.  But we did it and everyone had a lovely little mini break.



 We got up super early to head to the beautiful beach before we headed back in time for Luis's tutoring.  It was such a glorious morning.





 Luis found this great beach front restaurant as we had been struggling to find any decent vegetable food (except Thai of course and I just am not sure about fish sauce when I am away form the places I know).  It was fantastic, the best risotto I have had in Thailand for sure.
I love this photo of my boys.  Back to Phuket now and even I have more tutoring is now, so that is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment