Thursday 12 September 2019

Swimming and Sebastian

It has been such a beautiful week, the sun has been shining and there is very little indication that this is the height of the rainy season (which is probably nothing to be celebrated).   However, we did take full advantage of the out of season weather spending two days with Jodi, Dylan and family in the sunshine.
 Sebastian all set for his first swim on Wednesday.

 Clearly he was a natural, it was a proud parent moment.
 Blue Tree is a new place that has opened one minute down the road.  I was dead set against it when they were building it and now have done a 180 and love the place.  I have learnt many things over the last 7 weeks, one of the most important things is I should have never said the words 'I will never...'.
 My little family.

 And last night we went to spend Jodi's last night with her and family at their hotel.  This was my idea to keep all mosquitoes from Sebastian.  I think it was pretty brilliant really.


 Another swim day.

Love these people.  What a lovely time we had and we cannot wait to see them again soon in Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment