Sunday 8 September 2019

Back to the Beach

In between all the crying this weekend (me not Sebastian, this hormone thing is real!) we managed to make it to the beach for the first time since our return.  Now before I get all the disapproving shaking of heads, we were there about ten minutes, in the shade and Sebastian was always covered up.  Do not worry, I am never about to allow him to do to his skin what I have done to mine over the years.  The weather is just amazing and in no way would one believe that we are in the height of the rainy season.

 I rarely go in the water (it has to be very very warm) but just looking at it calms me.

 by far Lola was the happiest to be out with the family, she kept an eye on all other dog and made sure baby brother was safe.

It was a short time but a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment