Thursday 26 September 2019

Family Hour

Amazingly we are pretty busy, even with both of us working less than last year (me much less).  Luis has been busy creating the most perfect Spanish centre for his lessons (I have to do a separate blog on this) and I have picked up a couple tutoring sessions.  Of course looking after Sebastian is pretty full on too and well the days just seem to fly by.  So we have decided to try and take an hour a day to do something nice, as it is unlikely we will have a long length of time off again.
 As part of my routine, I would like to come back to my running lake every day to walk, as it is so beautiful (this has been challenging though!).  But I did manage yesterday morning before our family hour coffee date.



We went to the marina  for a coffee.  It was such a beautiful day and such a nice thing to do.  Lola did come too but it was boiling hot and she was hiding under the table with her bowl of water and I did not get her in a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment