Friday 20 September 2019

Mat Leave

Okay, I am finally getting into this Maternity leave.  You would think taking loads of time off work would be easy... But I have struggled with the lack of routine and getting nothing done everyday (well apart from looking after a baby!).  I have worked out that I have actually worked pretty solidly since the age of 12 when I took my first baby sitting job.  Even at University, both under graduate and masters, I had a job.  So although the prospect of not working for ten months was exciting, the reality has been difficult.  But I am on it now!  Lots of things planned, mainly looking after Sebastian but also some volunteering and taking up some things I had wanted to do in my 40th year (more to follow).  But even on those days where I have nothing planned  I think I will be okay...

 Our new hang out, it is like we rent it all too ourselves, no  one here during the week.
 So we just find some comfy chairs and chill out.

There is loads of veggie healthy food too, and with our members discount super good value.  So again, as much as I wanted to hate this place, I am now continually eating my words (this may change when they bring coach loads of tourists in, but for now we love it!).

No comments:

Post a Comment